Saturday, July 24, 2010

a Steal of a Deal


So I promised a blog on how I bought the new Finish quantumatic
for roughly 80% off the retail price. We were also able to get a bottle of Finish dishwasher cleaner for 55% off.

I have wanted to try both products for a while but I knew they were pricey. So I was browsing the online coupon blogs and thought to check the Finish website for coupons on their products. Low and behold I found 3 coupons (i only used 2 today).

I made a trip to Wal-Mart (don't hate) and found that both items were on sale. I also had coupons so I was lucky to get both items for an insane steal... see equations below...

Quantamatic - $9.47 - regular price
$4.97 - sales price at Walmart
-$3.00 - manufacturer coupon
$1.97 paid for a $10.00 product (awesome!!!)

Dishwasher cleaner - $4.97 - regular price
$2.97 - sales price at Walmart
-$0.75 - manufacturer coupon
$2.22 paid for a $5.00 item

and that is how I saved a butt load of cash on this hopefully great product. A review will be posted at a later date

No comments:

Post a Comment