I was inspired by many blog postings lately to search online for some Etsy finds that you can get for exactly $10 (well, not counting shipping). Since most of my ideas are wedding related I decided to do a search for $10 wedding items. I hope you enjoy the finds!!
1. A hand sewn gingham and teal ring bearer pillow (shameless plug for HartOfStone - at my old shop)
2. The most adorable magnets I have ever seen (can order without magnet back) created by MonkeysOnTheRoof
3. Beer cap cufflinks for the "manly" man compliments of Aristocrafty
4. These adorable votive/tea light candles brought to us by levicp11
5. Small corked glass wedding favors from OurRootsandWings
6. Another great gift, personalized glasses via MyArtisticEscape
7. For a book themed wedding, or just a chic gift. A custom moleskin notebook sold by oneswellgal
8. Silkscreen lavendar sachets, a great gift for bridesmaids courtesy of veronicasun (these would have been great for my own wedding)
9. lilmissi has some amazing products (my favorite is only$6 so it will be featured later). These are screen-printed coasters. Fabulous!!
10. Vintage spoons from seller Hammermann (used as table numbers - but they are hand stamped so they could be customized I would assume