Thursday, July 22, 2010

10 for $10

I was inspired by many blog postings lately to search online for some Etsy finds that you can get for exactly $10 (well, not counting shipping). Since most of my ideas are wedding related I decided to do a search for $10 wedding items. I hope you enjoy the finds!!


1. A hand sewn gingham and teal ring bearer pillow (shameless plug for HartOfStone - at my old shop)


2. The most adorable magnets I have ever seen (can order without magnet back) created by MonkeysOnTheRoof


3. Beer cap cufflinks for the "manly" man compliments of Aristocrafty


4. These adorable votive/tea light candles brought to us by levicp11


5. Small corked glass wedding favors from OurRootsandWings


6. Another great gift, personalized glasses via MyArtisticEscape


7. For a book themed wedding, or just a chic gift. A custom moleskin notebook sold by oneswellgal


8. Silkscreen lavendar sachets, a great gift for bridesmaids courtesy of veronicasun (these would have been great for my own wedding)


9. lilmissi has some amazing products (my favorite is only$6 so it will be featured later). These are screen-printed coasters. Fabulous!!


10. Vintage spoons from seller Hammermann (used as table numbers - but they are hand stamped so they could be customized I would assume

1 comment:

  1. Cool finds! Thank you very much for featuring my Table Number spoons.

    ReplyDelete